Avondale Back Pain Treatment typically involves upper back pain, mid back pain or low back pain.
Avondale pain Management and Treatment offers treatment for each level of your back pain. Back pain causes can range from sprain- strain, repetitive movement injury such as work related injuries, slip and fall injuries to Car and motorcycle accidents.
- Back pain can come on suddenly and last less than six weeks (acute), which may be caused by a fall or heavy lifting. Spine pain that lasts more than three months (chronic) is less common than acute pain.
- Muscle or ligament strain. Repeated heavy lifting or a sudden awkward movement may strain back muscles and spinal ligaments. If you’re in poor physical condition, constant strain on your back may cause painful muscle spasms.
- Bulging or ruptured disks. Disks act as cushions between the bones (vertebrae) in your spine. The soft material inside a disk can bulge or rupture and press on a nerve. However, you can have a bulging or ruptured disk without expressing pain. Disk disease is often found incidentally when you undergo spine X-rays for some other reason.
- Arthritis. Osteoarthritis can affect the lower back. In some cases arthritis in the spine can lead to a narrowing of the space around the spinal cord, a condition called spinal stenosis.
- Skeletal irregularities. Skeletal pain can occur if your spine curves abnormally. Scoliosis, a condition in which your spine curves to the side, also may lead to spinal pain, but generally only if the scoliosis is severe.
- Osteoporosis. Your spine’s vertebrae can develop compression fractures if your bones become porous and brittle.
What Type Of Patient Visits Avondale Pain Management and Treatment.
Patients who seek care at Avondale pain Management and Treatment typically have already seen a Chiropractor or Physical therapist or are currently under their care but are responding as quickly as their healthcare practitioner would like them to be.
Avondale pain Management and Treatment strives to work hand in hand with your chiropractor, medical doctor, physical therapist as well as your legal representative. If you have been involved in a work Comp accident or a car accident. It is our belief that conservative healthcare and pain management protocols work best when delivered at the same time with each other.
“In a low-back pain study led by the Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research, 73 percent of those who received standard medical care and chiropractic care rated their improvement as pain “completely gone,” “much better” or “moderately better.” In comparison, 17 percent of participants who received only standard medical care rated their improvement this way.
Back Pain Treatments We Offer At Avondale pain Management and Treatment
Caudal Steroid Injection
Celiac Plexus Block
Epidural Steroid Injection
Ganglion Impar Block
Medial Branch Blocks
Trigger Point Treatment
Sacroiliac Joint Injections
Selective Nerve Root Blocks